My focus shifted from managing multi-million £/$ projects, to making a difference in business and society in a more direct way. I took my first business from startup to exit in 6 months, then expanded my portfolio across 3 continents and multiple industries. I describe myself as an impact entrepreneur and consultant, with a focus on purpose-driven funders, funding and sustainable enterprise; harnessing the power of partnerships and technology for socio-economic empowerment, innovation & business success with purpose.
- Saffa Global – Founder
- Think Ocean – Founder
- Global Women For Good – Global Director
- IntelliAqua – VP of Impact
- Africa Projects – Partner Consultant
- World Innovation Alliance – Strategic Partner
- Inspiration For Good – Founder
- MedInfo Files – Co-Founder
- Hult Prize – Judge and Expert Pool Mentor
- Government Blockchain Association – Sustainability
Environment Stewardship Working Group
- AUNUA – Partner
- Beverly Hills Choppers – Equity Partner
- Black Gardenia – Equity Partner
In the pipeline: A game-changer for the impact ecosystem for funders, supports, entrepreneurs and non-profits. Watch this space!